Although the site hasn’t been updated recently, we’ve been busy! The Building Restoration and Preservation Committee has several events coming up. In addition to those events, here are other upcoming events:
- Saturday, June 6th: LuLaRoe will be hosting their monthly sale at the Lodge during The Hillsboro Farmers Market.
- Saturday, June 17th: Tongue Road clean up; the lodge will be cleaning up our portion of Tongue Rd. as a contribution back to the community. If you’re interested, please be at the lodge at 10:45AM, 18+ only please.
- Tuesday, 4th of July Parade: The lodge doors will be open to the public during the annual Hillsboro 4th of July Parade. Concessions (water, snacks, flags, etc) will be available for purchase.
- Saturday, July 8th: LuLaRoe will be hosting their monthly sale at the Lodge during The Hillsboro Farmers Market.
- Saturday, August 19th: 1st Annual Masonic Block Party; we’ll be setting up the parking lot of the lodge with all kinds of fun activities, contests, and entertainment during the Hillsboro Farmers Market. Stop by and have some fun!
We will continue to update this post as we establish further details.