- Tables and chairs to accommodate approximately 80 people
- Hardwood floors
- Dimmable LED lighting
- Two restrooms (labelled women / men)
- Full kitchen with commercial stove, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Oversize door with ramp for easy loading
- Ballroom – 39.5 x 64.5 feet
- Wicker Room – 20 x 15 feet
Renters are responsible for performing the following cleanup tasks at the close of each event:
- Removal of all items brought on the premises
- Cleaning & wiping down of all tables and counter tops
- Sweeping the floors
- Washing and re-stacking any kitchen items used during the event
- Placing all trash into the proper containers
No rice, birdseed, or confetti may be used or dispersed inside or outside the building. Large Mylar® confetti is permitted, provided it is entirely swept up at the end of the event. Bubbles are permitted outside only.
Only dripless or LED candles are permitted. All non-LED candles must be contained. No open flames are permitted anywhere on the premises.
You may add temporary decorations under the following conditions:
- Masking or Command® tape only
- No nails, tacks, or other fasteners may be used
- All decorations and attaching materials must be completely removed at the end of the event
A representative from Tuality Lodge will be present at all events. This person will not participate in your event, but they will be on-site to answer questions or deal with any technical issues that may arise.
If for some reason our representative determines that hazardous, inappropriate, or illegal conduct is occurring they may take corrective action which could result in immediate cancellation of the event, in which case all deposits and rental fees are forfeited.
About the Neighborhood
Information coming soon!